We have been closely monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and its impact on the world and our customers. The health and safety of our employees and customers is always our number one priority; we have been listening to the Center for Disease Control’s (CDC) guidelines, taking precautions and making the necessary adjustments to our business:
• There is currently a 10-person limit (including staff) in our stores, and casual shopping is not permitted. Account holders only.
• Keeping a distance between staff and customers of 6 feet minimum.
• Asking our employees who do not feel well to stay at home.
• Disinfecting all hard surfaces and touchpoints at night and high-traffic areas throughout the day.
• Full curbside service without leaving your car. Just pull up to your store and call to let us know you’re here. Available at select locations. Call your store to ask if they offer this service.
We have also been frequently educating our employees on the importance of hand washing, good hygiene, and staying home if they feel ill. All employees who have the capability to work remote have been encouraged to do so.
If you do not feel well, or would prefer to make other arrangements to do business with us, please feel free to contact any of our stores directly using our store locator. or call our Contact Center at 833-822-7625. We can help you with all your wireless needs over the phone, including ordering a new device and shipping it directly to your home.
We will continue to closely monitor the situation and will keep our customers and employees informed with new updates or action items moving forward.
To learn more on what Verizon is doing, click here.